E-Shram Card Online ( Self ) Registration Form 2022
|E Shram Card|
E Shram Card - The central government through the Ministry of Labor and Employment has launched the E-Shram card Yojana 2022 for the unorganized jobless poor labor families of India. Through which employment will be handed to poor labor families by the Ministry of Labor and Employment on the basis of their chops. Indian citizens interested to take the benefits of E Shram Card 2022 can submit-Shram Card Online Form through the sanctioned website of the Ministry of Labor and Employment,eshram.gov.in. The-Shram Card Portal has been launched by the Central Government for the benefit of the diurnal paycheck earners. As soon as the E Shram card enrollment 2022 is done, the workers will automatically start getting the benefits of the central government's government scheme. Complete information related to E Shram Card Registration Form can be seen on the table below.
|E Shram Card|
The main objectives of the e-Shram Card
The e-Shram Card 2022, a centralized database of all unorganized sector workers including construction workers, migrant workers and platform workers, street vendors, domestic workers, agricultural workers, etc. is to be created. The e-Shram portal has also been launched with the aim to improve the implementation of social security schemes. Integration of social security schemes will be done through the e-Shram portal. Through E-Shram Card 2022, it will be helpful for the workers to get employment according to their skills.
E Shram Card Eligibility - पात्रता
- Indian Citizen
- Ability - none
- Age limit - 16 to unlimited
E Shram Card Document requirements
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Passport size photo
- Regular mobile Number
- Bank account Photo
How to Apply e-Shram Card online Self Registration Form
- Go to its home page and click on the Register on E-SHRAM option of Register Now
- Here the registration form will open, on this page enter your Aadhaar card linked mobile number, captcha code, EPFO, and ESIC member status.
- Now select the option to send OTP to the mobile number.
- Type this OTP in the OTP box.
- Now fill out the application form completely, in which you have to enter your personal information like name, address, salary, and age.
- After filling out the form, you have to upload the required documents along with it and click on the submit button
- Now your application has been successfully submitted.
- You will get the benefit of important welfare schemes of the Government of India.
- E-Shram cardholders will get accident insurance of Rs 2 lakh.
- Any facility brought by the government for the workers will directly be benefited
- A pension facility can be available in the future.
- There will be financial assistance in health treatment.
- Pregnant women will be given proper facilities for the maintenance of their children.
- Funds will be provided as assistance in house construction.
- Financial assistance will be provided for the education of the child.
- All government schemes of central and state governments will get direct help.
Post a Comment